Water is known to be the main component in the human body, the latter containing atleast 55 to 78 percent of water. It is known for having no calories, no fat, sugar and carbohydrates so the consumption of water has a number of health benefits. Consuming water every day plays a really important role in keeping the body healthy as according to a study, 10 glasses of water everyday help to keep the body moving. It keeps the body hydrated and is necessary for the proper functioning of every cell in the body. If one doesn’t have enough water then it can lead to constipation, asthma, hypertension, allergy and migraine.
How is water beneficial?
Water not only has a positive effect on the body but also on the skin and the hair; here are the benefits that drinking of water has:
- Water helps in removing toxins from the body, which in a way helps in cleansing the body. It carries oxygen and nutrients which help in removing toxins and dead cells.
- Water helps in maintaining an optimum level of moisture in the skin by delivering important nutrients. It also increases the skin elasticity and reduces the signs of aging like wrinkles and fine lines.
- There is no need of using anti-aging products as long as one drinks sufficient amount of water. So water is necessary for a soft and subtle skin than using creams on it.
- Drinking sufficient water can fight disorders like wrinkles and eczema and it also increases the metabolic rate and helps in improving the digestive system.
- Under- eye inflammation is also reduced by having water.
- Drinking water leads to a higher energy levels and also improves the immune system and also helps in fighting diseases.
- Less of water causes dehydration which leads to fatigue and mood swings. So having ample amount of water helps in dealing with the problems caused due to dehydration. It also boosts the energy levels which help in exercising properly and also in improving the overall physical performance.
- A hydrated body can handle complex tasks, as water helps in boosting the memory and reducing the constant headaches that one has due to excessive work. The overall functioning of the brain if improved.
- Drinking water gives a feeling of fullness and as it has zero calories, having it helps in weight loss and also increases the metabolism rate.
- Muscles in our body contain 75 percent of water so it is necessary to have water in order to keep them healthy and normal. If the muscles are normal then it becomes easier to exercise.
- Digestion is improved by having ample amount of water and there are no signs of constipation.
- Due to a loss of water the kidney doesn’t function properly, so for the proper functioning of the kidney is essential to have water.
So, consumption of water is not only important for the proper functioning of the human body but also for its overall physical as well as mental performance.