In today’s generation, when everyone is involved in some kind of rat race of life, it is quite evident that one hardly finds time in having complete two square meals a day. In majority cases, after waking up in the morning one either skips breakfast to rush for work or has some light food like cereals and biscuits only to end up feeling hungry after an hour. This creates only derogatory effect on the health in longer run. Hence through this article we will be describing about eight quick and healthy recipes for breakfast for our readers so that they can satiate their cravings properly, work properly and also maintain a good health.
Quick and Healthy Recipes
Following are the recipes of eight quick and healthy recipes to make your breakfast tasty and healthy: –
- Nut butter, banana and chia seed toast- A toast packed with nut butter, slices of banana and chia seeds sprinkled over the slices, it is not only a fast recipe but also contains many essential vitamins and minerals and about 6 times more calcium than you get from simple milk.
- Oatmeal with egg- Innovating the normal oatmeal, it is prepared with usual milk or water, but salt and pepper are added instead of sugar and it is topped with a poached egg and a little cheese to make the dish savoury, quick and healthy.
- Quinoa fruit salad- Giving the ordinary fruit a new savoury look, the cut fruits are tossed properly with a scoop of quinoa seeds and added with a bit of honey, lemon juice and basil to impart the taste to satiate one’s appetite till the next meal.
- Scrambled eggs with beans, tomatoes and pesto- The grand combo of proteinaceous eggs, potassium rich beans and tomatoes and folic acid rich pesto, this healthy mixture takes hardly 3-4 minutes to be prepared and can be served with slices of toast.
- Avocado toast with eggs- One of the simplest recipes, two toasts of whole-wheat bread layered with smashed avocado and a pinch of salt and pepper and topped with poached eggs is what consists of the entire recipe and has the added advantage of getting packed in a lunchbox and be eaten even in office.
- Chocolate Quinoa Breakfast Bowl- The healthy way to add chocolate into breakfast, a bowl of quinoa, banana and berries along with chocolate pieces makes an excellent, quick and healthy morning diet.
- Fruit and Cheese- It is prepared by wrapping 1 to 2 ounces of cheddar in plastic, adding 1/4th cup of fibre-rich walnuts into it and serving it with fruits like apple and banana. It is a well-balanced and easy to prepare morning diet.
- Oatmeal squares- Oatmeal is the best option for a mouth-watering, quick and nutritious breakfast and to make it portable in lunchboxes, the best way is to cut it out in squares.
Hence through this article we made our readers aware about some quick and healthy breakfast recipes so that they do not skip their breakfasts and maintain a good health always.